Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Turkey Day... I can't wait!

So Its Tuesday and I am so excited that turkey day is almost here. Tonight Reid and I are heading to Grandma and Grandpas house. Grandma is spending most of the day with Reid and then I will be working a half day and then get to take a camera class for my new camera wed. night. I just can't wait.

I had a photo shoot this past weekend with a friend from work with here son and niece and nephew, what fun kids. The older ones are so easy to work with, it was a little cold so we had to shoot fast. I was a little frustrated with how some of the photos turned out, looks like I have a long way to go to understanding the functions of my camera..... I guess things just don't happen as quickly as you'd like. Here are some pics from the shoot. Enjoy and have a happy and safe turkey day!






LIVE, LOVE, LIFE....

LC



0 comments:

Blog Archive