Thursday, April 29, 2010

Haley's Srapbook!

So as most of you know I love to scrapbook and I attend three weekend scrapbook getaways a year. This past March my Girl Friend and I went to the annual Spring Overnighter hosted by my Talented and oh so inspiring sister-in-law Sheri in Marshfield WI. I have yet to do any traditional scrapbooking for Haley yet (trying to get Reid caught up!) but I wanted to have something done special with her newborn photo shoots so I created a very simple 8x8 digital scrapbook. I thought I would share it with you, I just love it, I created it using Creative Memories Storybook Plus software, a awesome program.





LIVE, LOVE, LIFE....
LC

2 comments:

KRL Designs May 2, 2010 at 2:54 PM  

When I come HOME i want to make ONe!!!!

LC May 5, 2010 at 3:56 PM  

Most definitly they are so easy and fun to do! LOVE IT.

Blog Archive