Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A special request...

So as some of you may know I have been working hard to complete my editing for Dave and Amanda's wedding pictures. I have finally completed all of my editing and will be handing them over to Dave and Amanda tomorrow. I just can't wait for them to see them all. As you have seen I have post a couple sneak peaks for them to see my progress. I received a special request from Amanda to post some fun pics we took of the Groom and his Grooms men Timmy on his Harley Davidson Motorcycle, they are pretty funny...

But first two more of my favorite pics of the Bride and Groom!





LIVE, LOVE, LIFE...
LC

1 comments:

Water Filtration November 16, 2010 at 3:59 AM  

Hello friend,

I don't about wedding and all that i just come across through your blog and i must say amazing pics.Those Harley Davidson pics are really fun...thanks for sharing...

Blog Archive