Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Walker, Teether and Winer....

Sorry its been so long since I've posted its been a long few days. I hope everyone had a wonderful Labor day! I got to spend it packing up my house which was good because now all thats left is the stuff we need at the appt. or stuff thats going to the new house. I did get to see my parents, we celebrated my Dad's 51st b-day on Friday at Dean and Sues (my fav. bar in menomonie!) and then sat. we worked.

So during that time my little munchkin has been a walking machine, hes everywhere! The past two nights he found an empty cupboard and climbed in except he gets himself stuck, its cute! He also started teething again (the runny nose and creakiness is BACK!) Last night it didn't matter what we did he just wined all night long. I hope this passes quickly its no fun to listen to.

As for the house stuff, where working on all the paper work and trying to get that all done by 9/19 we also get the appt. a week before so plenty of time to get everything moved over. I just want to get it over and done with I don't like this in between stuff right now. Well I hope all of you have a good week and hopefully I can post more often then before.

Love, Live, Life....
LC

0 comments:

Blog Archive