Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN....

Happy Halloween everyone. I hope you all have a haunted fun filled night. Reid and I are off the Grandma C's house for the weekend. Reid gets to play with his cousins and go to the annual Meissner's Halloween Party!! He's going to be a Dragon, ARRRRRHHH...

So my big and exciting news this fine Halloween day is............................................................. Wait for it......

I BOUGHT MY NEW CAMERA!!!!!! HIP HIP HIP Hooray! I am so excited and I just cant take it. The only down side is I have to wait until late next week for it to come. Tom and I discussed and with the opportunities that I have been blessed with (3 weddings, and 3 E-sessions) I can't wait until later. So I ordered it today.
Heres My little Dragon.....

Safe Haunting.....

LIVE, LOVE, LIFE....

LC

3 comments:

KRL Designs November 1, 2008 at 6:44 PM  

Oh How exciting!!!!! Can I have your old one! ; ) haha What kind did you get? The reallllllllllly nice one?!?! Now I really have to get to work on that Logo! PS my Reid is sooooo Cute!

KRL Designs November 1, 2008 at 6:47 PM  

Hey send ME pic of Reid! email!

Jess November 2, 2008 at 11:22 PM  

So glad I took time to look at your blog. You take gorgeous pics - can't wait to see with your new camera. So great to see you and your Dragon this weekend. Just wish I got to see Reid more - he is growing up so fast!

Blog Archive